Who We Are
Accent Roofing Company & Construction is a Texas roofing contractor serving the Austin and Dallas Fort Worth areas. We consult with each customer to discover their overall goal and help our customer with high quality materials and color choices that make a big difference in the result, which we call curb appeal. Unlike most companies we offer a 6-to-10-year Leak-Proof Labor Warranty (ask for details). We can offer this because of the quality of FREE upgrades we install. Every detail is necessary down to the painted accessories, caps and metal drip edge. We pride ourselves in protecting your landscape and run a magnetic nail bar during and after roof installation in order to make sure all nails are fully removed from your yard and safe for your family. We also have a “tell your neighbors” referral program (ask for details). We provide you with the best in customer service and high-quality work with attention to detail.
We founded our roofing company on the belief that we could make a difference in how the customer’s experience is felt when work ethics and personal quality are focused on. Our customer’s roofing installation experience is very important to us and strive to achieve the best results every time. Our business model ensures that we operate with the best of integrity, best of intent, and we want to make your roofing replacement experience as easy and effortless as possible. Doing It Right Matters!
Our corporate offices and customer service operations are set up for Texas only and as a Texas roofing contractor we assume the role of a General Contractor when and if necessary. There is no need to employ several contractors to repair or replace your HVAC unit coil, or broken windows, solar window screens, fences or gutter replacement. Many hailstorms cause collateral damage resulting in the need to repair or replace many different items besides the roof and this is where ARC&C steps up to the plate. Our team of experts have over 35 years of combined experience, and we are teamed with other trusted trades of whom we have established great working relationships.
Our vision, mission, and shared values are required principles for all Accent Roofing Company team members. We show these qualities when we provide our services to you. When you are happy, we are happy.
- Our Mission: To consistently provide the best choice in value and quality as well as the best-in-class roofing solutions to our customers while exceeding expectations.
- Shared Values Integrity: We will do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We will always keep our commitments to our customers while providing the best quality and value of service.
- Truth: We will explain in detail all services provided for you as well as types of materials that will be used (recommended by Better Homes and Gardens), let you know about any company promotions and/or sales that are going on, as well as offer you a variety of options to choose from.
- Fairness: We will always treat our customers, suppliers, and employees fairly at all times.
- Performance: Above all, we value and provide superior performance. We expect all of the above values and performance from all team members daily.
- Referral Fees: We offer *$100 to $500 (unlimited referrals) and even more to you for anyone you refer to Accent Roofing Company & Construction and they have us install their roof.
What questions should I be asking, roof tax incentives, and metal roofs?
What is the difference in the look between 25-year warranty shingles and Limited Lifetime warranty shingles? Can I upgrade from a 25-year warranty shingle to a Limited Lifetime warranty shingle? Will my insurance company cover this upgrade and how does this affect my future insurance rates?
Is my insurance company paying me enough for my property damage claim, being fair and are they acting in my best interest?
What should I do if my insurance company asks me to get three estimates to give to them? What important things should I know if I have the following insurance companies: Farmers, Allstate, and State Farm.
Metal roofs are certainly increasing in popularity and there are NOW metal roofing systems that are much less expensive than standing seam metal roofs with the same appearance, variety of color schemes, fire and hail resistant, withstand winds of up to 140 miles per hour, Energy Star qualified, insurance premium reductions, and all recyclables.
We offer several metal roof panels that have the same look and feel as the very popular standing seam metal roofs but for less cost! What roofs qualify as Energy Star®: Energy Star guidelines for residential roofing products require that products have a minimum solar reflectivity (SR value) of .25.